Monday, August 31, 2009

Full Moon This Friday--Party Time!


There's a full moon this Friday, September 4, 2009.

The full moon at this time of year was named the "hazel moon" by Celtic Druids, after the hazelnut tree.

Some Native American tribes also call this the "nut moon" or the "little chestnut moon"; others say it's the "corn maker moon" or the "corn eater moon."

Therefore, on Friday for good luck you should eat nuts, especially hazelnuts, and anything containing corn. Or combine the two with, say, a smear of Nutella on a corn muffin.
For the Druids, this moon symbolized the life force within each of us.

So this Friday is a great time to stand in the light of the full moon and make a vow to renew your personal power, energizing yourself for the months between now and the new year.

As with any full moon, it's party time!

Avoid working during a full moon, and do something fun--even if it's as mundane as watching your favorite DVD.

And if you're clueless about how to celebrate, go into your back yard at midnight, look up into the night sky, throw your head back, and howl at the beautiful September moon!

1 comment:

  1. My ex and i were together for 2 years. We finally ended things because he said our relationship wasn’t progressing and he didn’t think i was the once. Ouch. So a year later it has been on and off again torture. I do no contact, he pops back up, same thing different day. So finally he gets mad at me because i’m a writer and he stumbled upon some blogs i had written about us (i NEVER used his name and the only people who would ever know are people who already knew) but he was pissed. He said that he kept trying to end things but that I wouldn’t leave him alone! But I still loved that fool. I had to get him back. I’m very spispell person so I start looking for that kind of help. My best friend adviced me this website http://magical-rituals.com and I order love spell. Waited, and waited….and suddenly he call me. He apologized about everything and ask me if I still loved him. Certainly I tell him that I still have feelings for him. We end up together. Today we are very good couple.

    ReplyDelete