Friday, September 4, 2009

Full Moon Irish/Celtic Love Spell

Full Moon Irish/Celtic Love Spell
 
By Hepzibah (©2009)
 
As most of you know, on Friday, September 4, there will be a full moon.
 
This Full Moon Irish/Celtic Love Spell can be performed on Friday or Saturday, but it will work for the current full moon only. This love spell can strengthen existing love, turn friendship into love, or attract a new or reluctant lover. Aine (pronounced Ahn-yah), the moon goddess of the Irish Celts, is the one invoked here, and because Aine is a benevolent goddess, the spell will be successful only if the love you request is pure on your part and is beneficial for you.
 
Read the spell all the way through once before beginning it.
 
You will need:
  • A clean bowl
  • A bottle of water (any brand is okay)
  • A flashlight
  • Corn meal, or anything made of corn (a corn muffin, kernals of fresh corn, corn pollen, etc.)
  • An envelope
  • Tape or safety pins
  • A picture of your beloved, or something small he or she has owned or touched.
You must perform the spell after sunset, when the full moon is in the sky. You can do this spell in any place at all, such as your own back yard or a parking lot. If the sky is overcast, the spell will be weakened, but it is worth performing anyway. If the weather is rainy, and particularly if there is lightning in the sky, the spell will not work, so don’t bother with it.
 
Before leaving home, put the picture or the object belonging to your beloved into the envelope, and put the envelope over your heart. Secure it in place by gently taping it to your body, or by pinning it to your shirt over your heart. Make sure it is held in place firmly enough that it will not come off as you walk out into the night.
 
Stand with the bowl and the bottle of water at your feet. The flashlight should be in your pocket. Holding the cornmeal (or other corn product) in your left hand at arm’s length from your body, turn slowly to your left making a complete circle, scattering the cornmeal in a circle around you. The circle need not be perfect, and if there are gaps, or if you run out of cornmeal before you complete the circle, that’s okay.
 
Pick up the bowl and the bottle of water. Pour some water into the bowl, and hold the bowl in both hands in such a way that you can see the reflection of the full moon in the water, or so that you can see in the water the light from the full moon hidden behind the clouds.
 
As you gaze at the moon’s reflection in the water, focus your mind on your beloved. Visualize the two of you happily together.
 
Say the following:
 
“Goddess Aine (ahn yah), moon goddess of the Irish Celts, my love is pure for __________ [say the name of the beloved here, or, if you don’t know the name, describe the person (“the cute blonde barrista at Starbucks”)]. Therefore, Aine, use your power to grant me the pureness and goodness of this love.”
 
The water has now taken on magical qualities from the power of Aine and of the moon. Drink some, but not all, of this magic water—as much as you wish to drink, as long as you don’t drink it all. As you drink, feel the power of the moon goddess flowing into your body, into your heart, and into your beloved’s heart through the object you have placed over your own heart.
 
Now hold the bowl in your dominant hand (the one you write with) so that you can again see the moon’s reflection. With your other hand, shine the flashlight into the sky in the direction of the moon. This will get Aine’s attention.
 
Say a second time, as you focus your thoughts on your beloved:
 
“Goddess Aine (ahn yah), moon goddess of the Irish Celts, my love is pure for __________ [say the name of the beloved here, or, if you don’t know the name, describe the person (“the cute blonde barrista at Starbucks")]. Therefore, Aine, use your power to grant me the pureness and goodness of this love.”
 
Stand for a moment, gazing directly at the moon, contemplating your beloved and the purity of your love.
 
Finish by saying, “Thanks and praises be to you, gracious goddess Aine.”
 
Pour the remaining water from the bowl onto the ground. Keeping the flashlight on, return home. Take the picture or object from over your heart and put it in a safe place in your home. Once you have done this, turn out the flashlight.
 
You have now completed the spell, and you may pursue any activity you wish once it is completed.
 
If the love is indeed pure and good, Aine will grant your wish. If the wish is not granted, either your feelings are not sufficiently pure, or the beloved is not good for you. In either case, if the wish is not granted, you should seriously consider moving on, away from this loved one, before the next full moon.

9 comments:

  1. Yes i agree with a spell a soul mate come in a life with a lots of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My break up was confusing the guy gave me mixed signals as to why he wanted to break up. We got into a small argument with me getting mad at him that exploded 3 days later he wanted a break for a week. During that week things escalated between friends and family we started talking things out again over text. It seemed as if he was open to fixing things between us and was asking to talk in person. We were still arguing during the first week of the break about what the other was doing and who they were around. Then about 3 months ago another break up or break came out of nowhere we seemed to be getting things back in track until no matter what I said or tried to do would not keep him. I need to get him back. I order love spells on http://magical-rituals.com and this spell caster really help me. My lover back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3months ago my younger sister came to ask for little money from me, if I had it, I won't have discussed it with my fiancee . When I told him he said that he don't have and then said, she is a girl right, can she make some cash for herself? Then I said, she's been looking for a job. He replied me by, she'd gonna have to sleep for cash. I said, how? Then he said, my sister should be sleeping with men and get paid. Then I angrily slapped him. That was what brought our separation. I'll call him he won't pick or call back the last message he mailed was. Go away you stupid bitch. And stop calling me. I have cried then I became used it. Last 3days ago while surfing around the Internet I came across a site that talks about Ex back then I click it and saw, lots of comments some was about those have problems some needing help, and so many comments was about praising sunlight. At first I notice how powerful she might be. Sunlight goddess of the queen mother durga mother of the seas queen of the universe. Below was her mail, sunlightspell@gmail.com so I copy then I mailed her with my problems. She replied and welcome me very much and then tell me what to do. That morning I was less busy so I took my time to follow instructions. Then she send me the rules of the ritual at first I was afraid when I read it, but I continued so everything was done and she just told me to wait for him and she never mailed again. Few hour, that morning. My Ex called me crying on the phone begging me before I knew he was till on the phone the knocked the door to my house and knee. Then, I was shocked then I ran speechless for a while. Next day of it still I did not mail to thank I thought this was a setup then I gave her email to my friend who has been sick then she mailed her. this morning of it my friend came to my place to thank after she read her rules, then goddess sunlight sent her some spiritual after she read, she just sneeze and it's was as if life came through her that was how she was cured from Hiv. Then she said she should show me what she read, after she opened her hotmail the message that contains the words went blanked then she screamed said, I have never see such thing before. She looked at me I was weeping so she was, right then was just write appreciating mails to her for her goodness. From that day me and my man we are so happy even more that we were before

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is (Catryn Bothl) from UNITED STATES i was heart broken when my husband dumped me for another girl, i was really in love with him without him i was empty until i contacted Dr Olorun for a love binding spell, he cast a spell for me to get my husband back and my husband came back after 3days when he cast the spell i will advise any one in any kind of problem to contact Dr Olorun for any kind of spell on his email: Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. My name is Alex,i we like you all to read this testimony and you we understand why many relationship have no peace and ..

    why are some Mother in-law heartless? I,m very sorry to say that my
    mother in-law is a witch. she almost destroyed my relationship with FRED if
    not for the help of Dr Otonu the spell caster that helped me cast a spell
    that made her forget about everything that she were having against us. and
    now i,m happily married to FRED (his son) and i felt that is very necessary
    for me to share my experience with you in case you are having similar
    issues with your mother in law or father in law so that you can contact Dr
    Otonu through his email (otonuspelltemple@yahoo.com) or call him on
    +2348169616855
    thanks for your time
    my email is(otonuspelltemple@gmail.com)
    contact him and you we see the grace of your happy relationship..

    ReplyDelete
  6. a broken marriage is like a divided kingdom. if i must asked, has your husband leave you yet? probably you had a misunderstanding with you and you fully know that he was even the person that offended you and he left you to be staying with his mom, and when you know that if there is anybody that should think of leaving is you. and now, you the one doing the begging? i was 7months pregnant when my husband run to his ,mom. i cried till i don’t know how to. but thanks to a mother, goddess, priestess, prophetess the one and only daughter of jai mata durga SUNLIGHT for bringing my husband back to me. i call her amma because she is like a ,mother to me i have suffered but now i am testifying you too can testify if you have problems with your husband or love ones contact sunlightmata@gmail.comand be the next to testify. she is powerful,good, compassionate,and loving. please note this is no way near fraudulent or scam this is reality what i pass through and experience. i very happy for GOD has used her to restore my broken home. thanks to you amma i am very grateful for your wonders that you did for me in love you….

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Starkes Junior from Manchester United Kingdom, I am using this means to reach out to every one out there that among all the Testimony on net most of them are bunch of lies and scams. I tried getting my Ex back Madison Lacy they from some kind of freaks out here they asked for Items fee I paid and continue to pay but nothing happen, one Saturday morning i was less busy form work and i went on line till i got to read about a Testimony on net like we all do here and saw The great Dr. Ogudugu how he has helped so many people and I also read his website and saw he qualities and also more Testimonies about him, Today Dr. Ogudugu has helped me gotten back my Ex Madison Lacy and also cure me from a lungs cancer and also he can do so many things like Cure of Hepatitis A,B,C, HIV/AIDS Spell, Getting your Ex back Spell, Money Spell,Lottery Spell,Good luck Spell I can never stop Testifying of this great man Dr. Ogudugu his email is: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM. I never trusted any one on net but with him there's an end to all my problems now I am living Happily with my Ex who just gave me a male Child Kelvin" Dr. Ogudugu you are the Best among the rest, viewers out there contact Dr. Ogudugu today and that will be the end of your problems. If possible i would have bring him down to United Kingdom...All thanks to you Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very happy to be posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me to bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have their Husband back, I am here to tell you the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr Alusi  this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining about how fake spell casters promised to help them but couldn't. with Dr Alusi I tell you your problem is already solved because i experienced alot when my Husband and I had been apart for 2years and I couldn't bear living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw MARIAM NELSON  testimonies about a spell caster call Dr Alusi on how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and followed the steps that he asked and in the next 48 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I felt so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Alusi. I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. Contact Dr Alusi via email  {great.voodoospellsolution@gmail.com} you can also call or whatsApp him on +2347061865209.

    ReplyDelete